Last update: 14 April 2021
VINCI Construction believes it is important to provide you with clear and transparent information about how cookies and other trackers are used on the www.vinci-construction.com website (hereinafter the “Website”) before you start browsing it.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies and other trackers (hereinafter “Cookies”) are technologies that allow information relating to your browser or device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) to be stored and retrieved. Cookies are generally used in websites, emails, software and mobile apps.
Cookies do not identify you personally, only the device you are using. Cookies only collect information related to your browsing, so that your device can be recognised the next time you browse the Website, to save your preferences and to show you content that may be of interest to you.
You can decline Cookies from the Website at any time:
- either via the Website’s Cookies banner as indicated in article 2.1 of this policy;
- or by changing your browser settings as indicated in article 2.2 of this policy.
You may put any questions directly to VINCI Construction by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. How can I change my Cookie settings?
2.1 On the Website
You can accept or decline Cookies from the Website (except technical Cookies, which do not require your consent), by category or individually, using the Cookies banner that:
- is displayed the first time you access the Website;
- can be accessed at any time when you are browsing the Website by clicking on the icon on the bottom right of each page.
You can choose to:
- accept all Cookies from the Website;
- decline all Cookies from the Website, except for technical Cookies;
- see details about the Website’s Cookies and personalise your choices.
2.2 In your browser
Internet browsers are usually set to accept Cookies by default, but you can easily change those settings. However, please note that if you choose to disable Cookies from the Website, you may be unable to use all of the Website’s functions.
Depending on the browser you are using, you must follow the instructions provided on the websites listed below:
3. Which Cookies are used on the Website?
Technical Cookies are essential for the Website to work properly. You can disable Cookies by changing your browser settings, as indicated in article 2.2 of this policy, although you may no longer be able to use all of the Website’s functions.
We use the following technical Cookies :
- Operator : Tarte au citron
- Purpose : Cookie consent manager
- Duration : 13 months
We use analytical Cookies to improve the Website and the services provided on it by collecting information about the way you use them. This information is kept in an aggregated form or in the form of general statistics.
We use the following analytical Cookies :
- Name : __utma
- Operator : Google LLC
- Purpose : Identification of unique visitors to our websites
- Duration : 13 months
4. Which third-party Cookies are used on the Website?
● Tarte au citron (personal data protection policy);
● Adobe (personal data protection policy);
● Google LLC (personal data protection policy).
VINCI Construction acts as joint data controller in relation to the collection and transfer of data to these third-party companies, but only to the extent that this is technically necessary. Aside from the collection and technical transfer of data, VINCI Construction has no control over these companies’ third-party Cookies. In particular, VINCI Construction is not under any circumstances responsible for any sharing, publication, comments or any other processing carried out by these third-party companies.
As a result, VINCI Construction advises you to consult the personal data protection policies and general terms and conditions of these third-party companies, which are available on their respective websites, before accepting the Cookies concerned.